How to Update Galaxy A5 2016 SM-A510FD to XXU4CQDK Nougat! Good news for all the Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 users! Your device can now be updated to the official XXU4CQDK Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware. Not only does this update provide the latest Android 7.0, but it also provides various enhancements for Samsung’s TouchWiz UI and also comes with the all the Android Nougat features such as Google Assistant. In this guide, you’ll get to know how you can update Galaxy A5 2016 to Nougat. You can also expect some performance and battery improvements.
There are two ways through which you can get this new update. First one is if you get the OTA update and the second one by manually downloading it and then installing it yourself.
Here is a step-by-step guide using which you can easily download and install this latest update by Samsung. If you have already installed updates previously using ODIN, then this tutorial will be a piece of cake for you. But before starting the procedure, kindly fulfill few pre-requisites and complete few downloads which will be essential for completing the installation. Follow the Guide to Update Galaxy A5 2016 to Nougat Android 7.0.
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy A5 2016.
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
Stock Firmware Link
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID Nougat ON GALAXY A5 2016
- Download Android Samsung Galaxy A5 2016
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to ask your queries in the comments section.