The latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM has been rolled out in India For Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro users. If you’re using the Redmi Note 8 Pro handset with Global ROM then you have already received the update on your device. If not you can follow our tutorial Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM On Redmi Note 8 Pro (V184.108.40.206.PGGINXM).
It comes with the software version V220.127.116.11.PGGINXM over Android 9 Pie. Additionally, the MIUI 11 update includes app lock, lock screen, status bar, notification shade improvements, printing service, app vault, game speed booster, tasks, quick reply, game turbo mode, nature sounds, optimized design for a full-screen display, and more.
Check OTA Updates
If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to the Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually install the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro handset.
ChangeLog – V22.214.171.124.PGGINXM
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display
- Sound Of nature
- Mi Share (Transfer File-one phone to another)
- Documents Related Features (You can preview before opening the file)
- Printing (Now you can Print Photos and Files without installing any third-party app)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please DO NOT proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
How To Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM On Redmi Note 8 Pro [V188.8.131.52.PGGINXM]
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device.
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide):
We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and successfully installed the latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 update on your Redmi Note 8 Pro device.
Image Souce: MI