How To Find Xiaomi Redmi 4A IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
The Redmi 4a is an entry-level Android smartphone. It comes equipped with a large 5 Inch HD IPS Touchscreen Display 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~296 ppi density). The device is powered by Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) Processor, having 2GB RAM With 16GB ROM which can be expanded via microSD up to 256 GB.
It comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 10. It sports a 13MP PDAF Autofocus Camera With Dual-Tone LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP FF f/2.2 camera. The rear side camera can take 1080p@30fps videos and can capture HDR and panorama. It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery. It has all the connectivities options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, USB OTG, and more. For the price, it is one of the best devices of its time.
Steps To Find Xiaomi Redmi 4A IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Now Go To Status
- Click There to find out the IMEI Information.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device