Nokia is reportedly working to launch multiple smartphones and feature phones also. Now, three new Nokia phone variants Nokia TA-1283, TA-1285, and TA-1288 clear Global Certification Forum (GCF) certification. As previously seen in the FCC listing, the TA-1283 and TA-1285 belongs to the Nokia 3.4. The third variant TA-1288 is rumored to points to Nokia 9.3 PureView. Have a look at the certifications.
The TA-1283 variant of Nokia 3.4 will be a single-sim model while the TA-1285 will support dual-sim. The company has not revealed the launch date for any of the devices, but some leaks believe the Nokia 9.3 PureView to go official in October. Let’s have a quick look at the leaked specifications and renders of Nokia 3.4 and Nokia 9.3 PureView.
- 6.52-inch display with 1600×720 resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage / 3GB RAM + 64GB storage
- Rear camera: 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel
- Front camera: 8-megapixel
- 4,000mAh battery
Nokia 9.3 PureView
- 6.29-inch QHD+ pOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, Android 10
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage
- 108MP quad rear camera / 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 4,500mAh battery with Qi wireless charging support
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C port
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.