Nokia is reportedly working to launch multiple smartphones and feature phones also. Now, three new Nokia phone variants Nokia TA-1283, TA-1285, and TA-1288 clear Global Certification Forum (GCF) certification. As previously seen in the FCC listing, the TA-1283 and TA-1285 belongs to the Nokia 3.4. The third variant TA-1288 is rumored to points to Nokia 9.3 PureView. Have a look at the certifications.
The TA-1283 variant of Nokia 3.4 will be a single-sim model while the TA-1285 will support dual-sim. The company has not revealed the launch date for any of the devices, but some leaks believe the Nokia 9.3 PureView to go official in October. Let’s have a quick look at the leaked specifications and renders of Nokia 3.4 and Nokia 9.3 PureView.
- 6.52-inch display with 1600×720 resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage / 3GB RAM + 64GB storage
- Rear camera: 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel
- Front camera: 8-megapixel
- 4,000mAh battery
Nokia 9.3 PureView
- 6.29-inch QHD+ pOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, Android 10
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage
- 108MP quad rear camera / 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 4,500mAh battery with Qi wireless charging support
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C port