[Current Status] Nubia M2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: ZTE Nubia is one of the top Chinese smartphone brands and has its users in millions. Time and time again, it has come up with some highly impressive specifications and features. Nubia is one of those manufacturers that always tend to give more features at a mid-range price which is one of the reasons for its success. Today, we will be sharing with you information about Nubia M2 and its current status on the official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 update.
About Nubia M2
ZTE Nubia M2 is an amazing device which comes with an amazing list of features and specifications. It has a 5.5-inch AMOLED capacitive display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p, a Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Adreno 506 GPU, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM storage capacity, and a non-removable 3630mAh Li-Po battery.
It comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box, and its other features include a dual 13.0 MP primary camera, a 16.0 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, USB Type-C, fingerprint scanner, fast charging, and more.
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Nubia M2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Nubia M2 get the official Oreo update?
Answer: No It is not going to get the Oreo update officially
Q) How Can I Download Nubia M2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: All the official firmware updates come via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Nubia M2 Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: No the device is not going to get the update
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]