Nowadays you simply cannot get all your PDF editing needs in one place. You have to explore many PDF editing software to get all the tools, security, and quality work. In this article, we will be discussing 7 PDF editors for all your needs to work. We will be taking a look at all the well-built PDF features, advantages, and disadvantages they have to offer. So without any further delay, let’s begin.
CocoDoc covers the majority of the features that are uncommon in many other PDF editors. This is a PDF editor which is the best of the best. Let’s take a look at all the tools.
- File compressor to reduce the file size of your PDF.
- File Merger to combine up to 10 files together.
- File editor and highlighter for your basic needs.
- eSign feature to allow you to sign a PDF file.
- File splitter to remove unwanted information from your PDF file.
- Unlock and lock feature available to open up a PDF you may have forgotten the password to or you can lock your PDF file so only you know the contents and password.
- File Converter option to convert from PDF to another format and vice versa.
- Has OCR tech so your file can be scanned at high quality.
- Extremely affordable.
- Highly secured with 256-bit encryption.
- High-quality downloads.
- Slow download when the connection is weak.
- The mobile app is available only to users who have subscribed to a plan.
A few years back Adobe Acrobat used to run the entire PDF editor market but then competitors started offering the same tools for a much cheaper price. Regardless, let’s take a look at what Adobe offers.
- You can add links, images, and web page links using one tool.
- Standard editing, highlighting, and spell-checking features also available.
- Online signing tool.
- Add and remove texts.
- Change fonts, their size, and headings.
- Compressing tools.
- High quality to merging files tools.
- Paraphrasing tool.
- Changing format tool and so much more.
- OCR feature available.
- Encrypted software.
- High-quality downloads.
- Quick downloads.
- Adobe Acrobat costs about $300 which is way too expensive to pay for a PDF editor.
- When you download the application, it takes up a lot of storage than expected.
- The free trial option in Adobe lasts only 7 days. After the trial period is over, you will not get access to all the tools.
This PDF editor is one of the few editing software that does not add watermarks into the PDF files you edit through this editor.
- E signature tools are available.
- A tool that can add images, weblinks.
- Standard tools used to edit, highlight, and spell check options are available.
- Adding a text tool.
- Adding shapes tool.
- Whiteout tool to clear out any errors or unwanted sentences.
- Adding hyperlinks tool.
- Allows you to add more blank pages.
- Allows the ability to load files from other sites to this one.
- No watermark is used.
- It is an encrypted site to protect data from hackers.
- Available on all devices.
- The site’s design is very straightforward and easy to navigate through.
- Cannot edit files larger than 50MB.
- You can only edit 3 PDF files after 1 hour.
Inkscape is a PDF editor that is very similar to Adobe Photoshop and has a large number of tools for graphic designers. You can download this on all of your PC devices. Let’s take a look at the tools and more:
- File conversion tool to convert file formats.
- Magnifying tool to increase the size of words.
- Shape tool available to make notes.
- Painting tool that you can use to draw on the PDF file.
- It is a secure application with encryption so you are safe from hackers.
- Produces high-quality PDF files for its users.
- Rated a solid 4.0/5.0.
- Includes many image editing tools.
- This application is too difficult to navigate for non-professional editors.
- Too many graphic designing tools confuse the user.
Foxit Phantom PDF is another editor that works on Windows. It has all the common features as the rest of the editors. Let’s take a look at the tools, advantages, disadvantages to find out if this is worth it or not.
Foxit Phantom PDF has all the basic tools you could use and they are available for free for your use so make sure to sign up if you are looking for just the standard tools.
- A good amount of tools for users’ convenience.
- OCR feature is present.
- Has an option for a trial run for about 14 days.
- In the trial version, you do not get access to all the tools, unfortunately.
- The initial design of this site makes it difficult to make edits.
Small PDF is one of the best online PDF editors out there. It uses a web version which has been quite effective with people, Let’s take a look at the features.
- Numbering the pages of a PDF file.
- Compression of PDF file.
- Different types of file conversion options.
- Deleting PDF pages tools.
- Split and merge tool.
- Lock and unlock PDF file tool.
- Edit, rotate, and highlight PDF tools.
- eSign tool available.
- Free to use.
- High-quality results.
- Easy to use and navigate interface.
- Security and privacy issues are quite common.
- No OCR feature.
Nitro Pro is the same as all other PDF editors. The software is compatible with all Windows PC, Nitro Pro has a free version and a premium version you can purchase
- PDF Converter
- PDF Merger
- PDF Splitter
- Compare PDF software
- Sign PDFs
- Lock PDFs
- PDF annotator
- Fast and efficient to use.
- Uses OCR technology as well.
- The trial version has extremely limited features.
- Expensive compared to other online PDF editing sites.
These are all the PDF editors you may need to work in peace. They all have a unique set of tools. Some are similar to the others but they all get the job done. Of course, they have their disadvantages, but they still prove to be helpful so make sure to check them all out!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.