The Samsung Galaxy A30 is one of the entry-level budget category smartphones that was launched in March 2019. The handset came with decent specifications like Exynos 7904 (14nm) chipset, Super AMOLED display, Android 9.0 Pie, 3/4GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage, 16+5 MP rear camera, etc. Currently, Samsung is rolling out the latest software update via OTA for the Galaxy A30 (SM-A305F) model in the Asia and Europe region. It comes with the new build version A305FDDU3ASK3 based on Android Pie.
Now, you can Download Galaxy A30 November 2019 Patch update from this article along with the firmware installation guide. The November 2019 Android Security Patch level fixes a critical security vulnerability in the System component that could enable a remote attacker via a crafted file to execute arbitrary code within the context of a privileged process. Due to the gradual update, the OTA update may take some time to arrive on the devices. We recommend checking the OTA update on your phone.
Check OTA Update
Open the Settings menu on your device -> tap on the Software update -> then select the Download and install option. However, if you want to manually flash the software update on your Galaxy A30 device via Odin flash tool, follow the guide mentioned below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so kindly proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is charged up to 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Follow the guide -> Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer Options and USB Debugging on your device. Guide
- Create a backup on your device. Check out the guide
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Download Firmware: A305FDDU3ASK3
How To Install A305FDDU3ASK3 Galaxy A30 November 2019 Patch
- Download the November 2019 patch firmware update file for Galaxy A30 from the download link above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Then follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
We hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the latest November 2019 patch update on your Galaxy A30 device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.