The stock firmware file of Acer Liquid M220 is now available for download. Its name is Acer_Liquid_M220_RV04RC02_27112012_Win_8.1_QFIL. The firmware file is around 1.01 GB in size. The stock firmware is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. This is only compatible with Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8210 variant of the device. The firmware is uploaded by firmwarefile website, so all credit goes to them.
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Acer Liquid M220 is now available for download. The Android Version is Android 8.1 Oreo. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Acer Liquid M220 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Acer Liquid M220 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
In the Android Ecosystem, there are two types of ROMs or Firmware exists. One is Stock Firmware which is provided by the manufacturer and comes pre-installed with the device and the second one is Custom ROM which is developed by third-party developers or team. Most of the cases, Stock Firmware is more stable compared to the Custom ROMs whereas Custom ROMs provides more features and updates compared to the Stock ROM
Acer Liquid M220 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: QFIL Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Acer Liquid M220
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Acer Liquid M220 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Acer Liquid M220
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Acer Liquid M220
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Acer Liquid M220
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Acer Liquid M220 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Acer Liquid M220
Step 1: Make sure that your PC has Qualcomm USB drivers installed on it. (If not download and install them, check pre-requirement section)
Step 2: Download the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your computer and Extract that using any unzipper app like WinRAR.
Step 3: Now go to the extracted folder and Open QFIL.exe.
Step 4: Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
Step 5: Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
Step 6: After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
Step 7: Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
Step 8: Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
Step 8: Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
Step 9: Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step 10: Like all other devices and tool, this flashing Process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
You have successfully installed the stock firmware on your device. If you have any question related to this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.