The newly launched HBO MAX offers a bunch of content that the USA-based users appreciate a lot. Now, there are a couple of popular video streaming platforms available in the market where you can add your HBO MAX add-on and using your account, you can easily stream your favorite content or TV shows. Now, it’s quite obvious to have YouTube TV support as well. So, if you have a YouTube TV subscription, then you can simply add the HBO MAX add-on to YouTube TV. Sounds interesting? Let’s take a look at the steps below.
It’s also worth mentioning that the HBO MAX comes with a $14.99/month subscription. Whereas, adding the HBO MAX in your YouTube TV will cost extra $14.99 price monthly. On the other side, YouTube TV costs $49.99/month subscription for one member. If you’re an existing AT&T HBO or HBO Now subscriber, only then you can get the HBO MAX subscription for free.
How to add HBO MAX to YouTube TV to watch your favorite shows
- First of all, you will need to buy a YouTube TV subscription and should be signed into the account (here) using a PC/Laptop.
- Now, click on the Profile icon -> Choose Settings.
- Select Membership -> Look for HBO MAX and select it by clicking on the ‘Agree’ button.
- You’re done. HBO MAX add-on will be added to your YTV easily.
Steps to Access HBO MAX Content on YouTube TV
- Go to the HBO MAX official site.
- Click on Sign In -> Select Sign In Through TV or Mobile Provider.
- You will a bunch of providers list.
- Just select YouTube TV by clicking on it.
- Sign in with your preferred Google account.
- You’re good to go.
Keep visiting the blog for more articles.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram