The newly launched HBO MAX offers a bunch of content that the USA-based users appreciate a lot. Now, there are a couple of popular video streaming platforms available in the market where you can add your HBO MAX add-on and using your account, you can easily stream your favorite content or TV shows. Now, it’s quite obvious to have YouTube TV support as well. So, if you have a YouTube TV subscription, then you can simply add the HBO MAX add-on to YouTube TV. Sounds interesting? Let’s take a look at the steps below.
It’s also worth mentioning that the HBO MAX comes with a $14.99/month subscription. Whereas, adding the HBO MAX in your YouTube TV will cost extra $14.99 price monthly. On the other side, YouTube TV costs $49.99/month subscription for one member. If you’re an existing AT&T HBO or HBO Now subscriber, only then you can get the HBO MAX subscription for free.
How to add HBO MAX to YouTube TV to watch your favorite shows
- First of all, you will need to buy a YouTube TV subscription and should be signed into the account (here) using a PC/Laptop.
- Now, click on the Profile icon -> Choose Settings.
- Select Membership -> Look for HBO MAX and select it by clicking on the ‘Agree’ button.
- You’re done. HBO MAX add-on will be added to your YTV easily.
Steps to Access HBO MAX Content on YouTube TV
- Go to the HBO MAX official site.
- Click on Sign In -> Select Sign In Through TV or Mobile Provider.
- You will a bunch of providers list.
- Just select YouTube TV by clicking on it.
- Sign in with your preferred Google account.
- You’re good to go.
Keep visiting the blog for more articles.