Huami seems to be working to bring a cheaper version of the Amazfit GTR 2 which will be called Amazfit GTR 2e. The smartwatch has now received NCC certification which reveals that it has a 470mAh battery identical to the Amazfit GTR 2.
Huawei could replace the AMOLED panel from Amazfit GTR 2 with an LCD panel on GTR 2e to make it more affordable. Other than this, the company may slice down the material quality and specification to make it accessible for the masses.
The Amazfit GTR 2 is available for $179.99 which translates to Rs 13,400. Huawei is yet to reveal any details regarding the GTR 2e. As the device passes through multiple certifications, we’ll be more clear about the specifications. Till then, let’s have a quick look at the specifications of Amazfit GTR 2.
Amazfit GTR 2 specifications
- 1.39-inch AMOLED panel with 328 PPI and 450nit peak brightness
- Supports up to 90 sports mode
- 470mAh battery which can last up to 14 days with regular use
- GPS, NFC, 5ATM water resistance, and a voice assistant
- 4GB of internal storage that allows users to store up to 600 music tracks.
- heart-rate sensor, blood oxygen saturation levels check blood oxygen monitoring