Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) [All Variants]: Samsung has finally started rolling out Android Nougat update for Samsung Galaxy A7. Samsung Galaxy A7 Android Nougat update rolling with April security patch, build A710FXXU2CQE4. Follow the step by step guide to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually.
This Official Android Nougat update will be rolling out in phase manner. You can check for the update from settings –> about device –> Software update. If there is no update, then you have to wait for the update to come to your region. It may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. But if you can’t wait for the official OTA Update then you can manually Update to Android Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy A7.
Already many smartphone users are tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat with includes OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, Htc One M9, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 Plus, Huawei Mate 8, and many more devices. Now we have great news for Samsung Galaxy A7 users. Here you can download the Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy A7.
This is update is packed with all new Android Nougat features like Multiwindow, More advanced and Smart Battery Management, Improved, Vulkan API, Doze, Notifications, along with many other exciting features. Below there is Step by Step Guide for Downloading and installing Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
- Galaxy A7 2016 SM-A710F | Download
- Galaxy A7 2016 SM-A710FD | Download
- Galaxy A7 2016 SM-A710M | Download
- Galaxy A7 2016 SM-A710Y | Download
- Galaxy A7 2016 SM-A7100 | Download
- Galaxy A7 2016 SM-A710K | Download
- Galaxy A7 2016 SM-A710L | Download
- Galaxy A7 2016 SM-A710S | Download
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT ON SAMSUNG GALAXY A7 (2016)
- Download Android Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us in the comments section below 🙂