RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Nexus 6P Smartphones.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the PC.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Install Android 7.1.2 final build on Nexus 6P
- Download and install adb drivers on your PC.
- Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat ZIP file from above links.
- Unlock Bootloader of your Pixel device. (Ignore if already Unlocked)
- Save the downloaded ZIP file to ADB folder. (C:\adb)
- Reboot your Pixel device into recovery mode Mode. (To do that Press and hold Volume Down + Power buttons together)
- Connect your Pixel device to PC.
- In ADB folder, press “Shift + Right mouse click” and choose on “Open command window here.”
- To make sure that your device is connected properly, execute the below command.
- Execute the below command to flash the firmware.
adb sideload <filename>
- After successful, installation your device will automatically reboot to latest Android 7.1.2.