Install Android Nougat on Indian Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge: Samsung has finally started rolling out Android Nougat update for Indian Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.If you are an owner of any of these devices, then you are at the right place. Follow the step by step guide to Update Indian Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge to Android Nougat manually.
This Official Android Nougat update will be rolling out in phase manner. You can check for the update from settings –> about device –> Software update. If there is no update, then you have to wait for the update to come to your region. It may take few weeks to reach all corners in India. But if you can’t wait for the official OTA Update then you can manually Update to Android Nougat update on Indian Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.
Already many smartphone users are tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat with includes Htc One M9, OnePlus 3/3T, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 Plus, Huawei Mate 8, and many more devices. Now we have great news for Indian Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge users. Here you can download the Android Nougat Indian Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.
This is update is packed with all new Android Nougat features like Multiwindow, More advanced and Smart Battery Management, Improved, Vulkan API, Doze, Notifications, along with many other exciting features. Below there is Step by Step Guide for Downloading and installing Android Nougat update for Indian Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Indian Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
Steps to Install Android Nougat on Indian Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- Download Android Indian Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us in the comments section below 🙂