Android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs. In computer language, the ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY that means you can not edit or delete the ROM. However, when it comes to Android there is a different meaning for the ROM. In Android, it means firmware of the device. Installing ROM on the Android device is as same as installing an operating system on a computer device.
The Stock ROM is the official operating system that comes pre-loaded with your smartphone or Android tablet. The stock ROM is a file that contains executable instructions or you can say an operating system image that comes with some applications. The stock file comes pre-installed on your device.
The Aoson T7 Stock ROM file is now made available. If you are looking for the installation guide then we have got you covered here. We are sharing a detailed installation guide down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file is Aoson_T7_MT6737M_20180228_6.0. This ROM file can only be flashed with Smartphone flash Tool or SP Flash Tool. Follow the guide carefully to safely flash the stock firmware.
In the Android Ecosystem, there are two types of ROMs or Firmware exists. One is Stock Firmware which is provided by the manufacturer and comes pre-installed with the device and the second one is Custom ROM which is developed by third-party developers or team. Most of the cases, Stock Firmware is more stable compared to the Custom ROMs whereas Custom ROMs provides more features and updates compared to the Stock ROM
Aoson T7 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Aoson T7
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Aoson T7 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Aoson T7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Aoson T7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Aoson T7
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Aoson T7 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Aoson T7
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.