The fourth beta version of iOS 15.6 and the fourth beta version of iPadOS 15.6 have been made available to developers for testing by Apple. This beta update has been given the build number 19G5056c.
iOS 15.6 addresses a number of bugs and makes various improvements, but there are no newly discovered features in this version.
Currently, developers have access to iOS 15.6 Beta 4 and iPadOS 15.6 Beta 4, but the beta update will soon be made available to public beta testers as well. You will get the OTA update if you are currently using the iOS 15.6 beta build. You have the option to carry out a manual check for the update by navigating to Settings > General > Software Update.
Note: You’ll need to manually download and install the beta profile on your iPhone if you’re using a public build.
How to get iOS 15.6 Beta 4 & iPadOS 15.6 Beta 4
- Go to the Apple Beta Software program’s official website.
- Scroll down and, if you have an Apple ID, click on Sign in.
- Choose the correct operating system for your device on the following page, such as iOS 15 or iPadOS 15.
- Enroll your iOS device in the Getting Started section.
- Installing a profile from the following page is your next step. Click on the Download Profile button to get started.
- A new setting called ‘Profile Downloaded’ will appear under Settings. Install the profile by going to the new section and clicking on the profile.
- Restart your device once Profile has been installed. Finally, your iPhone or iPad is ready for iOS 15.6 Beta 4 installation.
Users are urged not to install any betas on their daily driver iPhone or iPad by Apple, as they have done before. Install betas only on a device that will be used solely for testing.