Step-By-Step Guide To Download and Install AT&T LG G6 LG-H871 Stock ROM / Firmware: LG G6 is a highly popular flagship of LG which was released earlier this year. It comes with an array of exceptional features and an impressive specifications list. Its features and specifications have helped this amazing phone rival the likes of Samsung and Apple in the smartphone market. What’s even more impressive is the fact that you can further improve the performance by rooting your phone. Once your phone is rooted you will be again to gain complete control over your phone and then tinker with the settings, delete bloatware, install custom ROMs, upgrade or downgrade the OS, and much more.
However, in some cases, your phone might even get bricked. But don’t worry, you can easily unbrick your phone by installing the stock ROM. In this post, we will be telling you how to install AT&T LG G6 Stock ROM.
The process is fairly simple, all you need to do is fulfil few pre-requisites, complete some downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide to Download and Install AT&T LG G6 LG-H871 Stock ROM / Firmware
Advantages of Flashing Stock Firmware on your phone:
- You can easily unbrick your phone
- Unroot the device and gain warranty
- Re-flash the stock ROM and fix problems
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- AT&T LG G6 (LG-H871) – System DUMP only
How To Install AT&T LG G6 LG-H871 Stock ROM / Firmware
- Download the latest LGUP and LG USB Drivers and install them on your PC
- Now download the Stock Firmware from the download section
- Finally, follow this guide to flash the stock ROM/Firmware (.KDZ) using LGUP tool > How To Flash / Install LG Stock Firmware (ROMs) With LGUP Flash Tool