Full List Of Best Android Oreo ROMs For LG G4 | Android 8.0/8.1 ROMs: Like all other LG devices, LG G4 has been getting tons and tons of Android 8.1 Oreo-based Custom ROMs. LG devices are very popular among the developers, so there are loads of development going around the LG devices. Here we are sharing some of the Best Android Oreo ROMs For LG G4 | Android 8.0/8.1 ROMs
There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Android Oreo ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Android Oreo ROMs are feature rich. They provide loads of Android Oreoisation options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Android Oreo ROMs are well optimised for battery and performance. So, users are always in search of good Android Oreo ROMs for their Android smartphones.
Xiaomi alongside with Huawei and Lenovo has been dominating the Asian mobile market. But Big brands like LG and LG are also doing an excellent job in the Global markets. LG has a big loyal fanbase. Because of that there are tons of development happen around LG Devices. There are already some Android Oreo ROMs available for LG G4. We will be sharing the list below. Remember, this post will be updated regularly with new Android Oreo ROMs being added.
About LG G4
The LG G4 was released after the tremendous success of its younger brother, the LG G3. While there wasn’t any much of a design over-haul to it, it was still considered as a big upgrade, thanks to the more powerful specifications inside, and overall a much better experience while using it. It sported a 5.5″ QHD display, a 16 MP camera, 3 Gigabytes of RAM, the Snapdragon 808, and a 3000 mAh battery to power everything up. However, it lacks a lot of customizability options though!
What is Android Oreo ROMs On Android?
Android Oreo ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are Android Oreoized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Android Oreo ROMs come with loads of extra Android Optimization which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Android Oreo ROMs are not provided by HTC or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Android Oreo ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Android Oreo ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Android Oreo ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 8.0 Oreo) On old device by installing third-party ROMs like Lineage Os 14.1 or 15. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Android Oreo ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Android Oreo ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Android Oreo ROMs.
4) Android Customization
Android is famous for Android Customization and Android Oreo ROMs take this to another level. Unlike Stock vanilla android Android Oreo ROMs come with various Android Customization options. We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can Android Oreoize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Android Oreo ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Android Oreo ROMs come with Android Oreo Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Android Oreo ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Android Oreo ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look. The Android Oreo ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a Android Oreo recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot. Some devices like and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On HTC Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a Android Oreo recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
RootMyLG.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
List of Best Android Oreo ROMs For LG G4
| For Nougat ROMs List: LG G4 Best Android Nougat ROMs Collection (Updated daily)
writing is going on…
How To Install Android Oreo ROMs On LG G4
- Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom Recovery installed.
- First, download the desire Android Oreo ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
- For Android Oreo ROMs: Download Latest Gapps For Android Oreo | Android 8.0 GApps
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.