[Guide] How to Boot into HTC U11 Recovery Mode: HTC is undoubtedly one of the top brands which are known worldwide. HTC has released some excellent models year after year. While most of the HTC models come with excellent features and specifications, the users face some errors be it performance based or software based. HTC U11 is an excellent example of a high class smartphone that has a long list of world class specifications and features.
HTC U11 was launched in May 2017.It has a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels.The HTC U11 is powered by 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor paired with 6GB of RAM.It has 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card.The HTC U11 packs a 12-Ultrapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter.The HTC U11 runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery
Each Android device comes with a Stock Recovery but if any user wants, they can easily install a custom recovery such as CWM or TWRP. All the custom recoveries help you add a number of extra features when you compare them to the stock recovery. Some of the third-party recoveries such as TWRP/CWM allow the users to flash and install custom ROMs, MODs, and kernels in their devices. You can easily root your HTC U11 with SuperSU zip or Magisk via custom recoveries.
Few benefits Of Having Custom Recovery
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
How To Boot into HTC U11 Recovery Mode
There are two ways to Boot into HTC U11 Recovery Mode 1) Using Hardware keys on your Android device 2) Using a simple Fastboot command On Computer
We have a full dedicated guide on booting Android devices into recovery mode which is linked below, check out that post to get full step by step guide to Boot HTC U11 Into Recovery Mode