Easily Unlock Bootloader On Doogee Shoot 1: The DOOGEE Shoot 1 is a mid-range device from the Chinese manufacturer. It comes equipped with a 5.5inch FHD screen with screen resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. It sports Dual Rear Cameras 13.0MP and an 8.0MP Front-facing camera. It has Touch ID.
It is powered by an MT6737T Quad Core 1.5GHz SoC paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB ROM with microSD support up to 256 GB. It houses a Li-ion 3300 mAh battery.
Like most of the Android smartphone, Doogee Shoot 1 also comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Doogee Shoot 1 while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot Tools On your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Doogee Shoot 1
- First, you have to Enable Developer Option on the Doogee Shoot 1
- Now go to System Settings
- Scroll down and tap on the Developer Options option
- Toggle the OEM Unlock option on
Some devices bootloader are pre-unlocked. If your device’s bootloader is locked, then you have to unlock it manually using some fastboot commands. The guide is linked below.
So that’s it for today’s simple guide. If you have any question regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below