Easily Unlock Bootloader On Elephone S3: The Elephone S3 is a mid-range device from the company. The Elephone S3 comes equipped with a 5.2″ (13.21 cm) display with a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels). It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow mobile operating system. The device is powered by Octa core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53 processor coupled with 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage with microSD support up to 128 GB.
It houses a 2100 mAh Li-Polymer Non-removable battery. The device sports a 13 MP rear camera Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor and a 5 MP Front facing camera. The device has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Like most of the Android smartphone, Elephone S3 also comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Elephone S3 while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot Tools On your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Elephone S3
- First, you have to Enable Developer Option on the Elephone S3
- Now go to System Settings
- Scroll down and tap on the Developer Options option
- Toggle the OEM Unlock option on
Some devices bootloader are pre-unlocked. If your device’s bootloader is locked, then you have to unlock it manually using some fastboot commands. The guide is linked below.
So that’s it for today’s simple guide. If you have any question regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below