Minecraft is one of the sandbox type video game that was released way back in 2011 and available for Android, iOS, Windows 10, Fire OS, Windows Phone, Windows 10 Mobile platforms. The game has been developed and published by Mojang Studios, Xbox Game Studios. Here you can easily build your own world from scratch in your creative way, explore, and survive as well. Now, those who’re not getting used to the game, we’ve provided the easy steps to breed horses in the Minecraft game.
You can breed horses and make baby horses (foals) in the gameplay which is really interesting. However, this can be very tricky so that not all the players can easily do the task. Therefore, we will need this guide to at least get a brief idea of how to do it.
How to Breed Horses in Minecraft (2020 easy guide)
- First of all, there are some requirements that you need to collect in the game to start breeding horses. Such as 2 Golden Apples, 2 Horses, 2 Enchanted Golden Apples, 2 Golden Carrots.
- You can find 2 horses in the Plains Biome. If you can’t find horses, then you can summon a horse using a cheat code or even you can use a spawn egg.
- Make sure your tamed horses are close enough to start breeding. (You can’t breed Wild horses in the game and for the tamed horses you can search online)
- That means you can create a wall or fence around two horses so they can’t run away from each other.
- Now, use your golden fruits while horses are breeding according to your choice. The game controls of feeding them will depend on the Minecraft version that you’re running. So, let’s take a quick look.
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), right-click on the horse one at a time.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you tap on the horse one at a time.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press the LT button on the Xbox controller.
- For PS3 and PS4, press the L2 button on the PS controller.
- For Wii U, press the ZL button on the gamepad.
- For Nintendo Switch, press the ZL button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition, right-click on the horse one at a time.
- For Education Edition, right-click on the horse one at a time.
- Once you fed the horses, red hearts will appear on their heads. That means they’re getting into love mode now.
- After a few moments, the red hearts will disappear and a baby horse will appear nearby them.
- There you go. Now, you’ve one baby horse and two adult horses. (In this way, you can breed your horses as much as possible)
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page