Here we’ll be sharing the easy steps to Bypass FRP lock on Realme C17 RMX2101 (Remove Google Verification). If you’re one of the Realme C17 users and somehow can’t unlock the FRP after doing a factory reset then you’re on the right page. So, this is the new security protection from Google for the MediaTek processor enabled devices in order to secure the device system and data privacy to unknown users.
Now, you may ask what is the benefit of this protection? So, there is the most effective benefit is user data privacy. For example, even if someone stole your MediaTek device and performs the factory reset in order to unlock the device pattern lock or PIN lock, Google will ask the user to enter the existing Google account credentials which have been used on that device. That means an unknown user won’t be able to provide a Gmail ID and password. Therefore, it will get an FRP lock and can’t be opened further.
However, if in case, you’re the real owner of the device and somehow forgot the credentials then you can use the UFi Box eMMC tool and follow the below guide in order to quickly remove the Google account protection lock or FRP lock from your Realme C17.
What is FRP Lock or Google Account Lock?
The Google Account Lock or FRP means the Factory Reset Protection. If you’ve signed in with your Google ID on an Android device and then perform the factory reset for any reason, Google will cross-check the user authentication. It enhances the device as well as user privacy.
The FRP Lock was first introduced with the Android 5.1 Lollipop version but it’s getting more strict with Android Oreo and Pie running devices. Therefore, if you don’t have the old account credentials, you need to bypass it via SP Flash Tool for MediaTek devices and the UFi Box eMMC tool for Snapdragon devices.
In order to start the flashing process, some of the files and drivers will be required for your device. Follow the pre-requirements properly and then proceed.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your phone with the computer.
- Download and Install the Latest USB Drivers on your PC/Laptop.
- Take a full backup of your phone data before going to the next process.
Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Realme C17 RMX2101 (Remove Google Verification)
- Open the back panel of the device > Connect the wire to the respective ISP Pin Out.
- Now, connect the ISP Pin Out to the UFi Box and then connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your computer > Your connected Realme device will be listed there.
- Next, run the UFi Box eMMC Service Tool > Locate the scatter file of the device.
- Head over to the User Partition or Special Task > Click on Reset FRP.
- Wait for the process to complete > Restart your device.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.