The moment when Pokemon Go was initially released, all the Pokemon fans went haywire and had already begun playing the game in less than an hour right after it was released. To our surprise, the game caught a lot of attention worldwide, and in spite of its limited coverage area, Pokemon Go became even more popular in countries which had to use APKs to be able to play the game in their region.
The main aim of the game is pretty simple. The game uses your phone’s AR capabilities, and converts them into an interesting adventure. The game uses your camera and your GPS location to pin down random Pokemon at random places. The user then walks around and attempts to catch em’ all. Once you see a Pokemon, you swipe the Pokeball right at it, and if you get lucky enough, you catch it.This guide will help you to Catch Pikachu In The Beginning Of Pokemon Go
In the very beginning, you have a choice between the following three Pokemon :
What was recently discovered was that you can get the legendary Pokemon that everyone wants so badly in the very beginning of the game itself. That’s right, there is a working glitch which, when followed lets your catch Pikachu as your first Pokemon, and then progress with the game. This gives you a lot of score, and gives you a nice little boost as well.
In today’s quick guide, we will demonstrate How to Catch Pikachu In The Beginning Of Pokemon Go.
Catch Pikachu In The Beginning Of Pokemon Go
- Launch the game, and ensure you have a reliable data connection as you will be on the move. Also make sure you have GPS location and other services turned on.
- Start off with the game fresh, and make sure you start a new game, which hasn’t been modified before.
- Carry on with the initial instructions like choosing your character name, getting the right outfit and everything else relevant.
- Now, when you are asked to pick between the three Pokemon, just don’t choose any of them.
- This might sound weird, but all you need to do is keep on walking down the lane. The further you walk, the first three Pokemon disappear from the map, and a fresh set of three new Pokemon appear.
- Many people have found that on average, you need to walk a long distance, and also need to repeat the process 3-4 times in order to get your luck to shine.
- Anyways, once you’ve walked enough, you will be able to now see Pikachu.
- Tap on it, and flick your Pokeball to catch it.
Voila! You now have caught the best Pokemon in the game! What a great kick start to continue on with the game and also showcase your achievement with your other Pokemon Go players! If you guys have any queries regarding the same, then feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, if you think this quick tip helped you boost your Pokemon Go experience, then share this with your near and dear ones as well!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram