In this article, you will learn How to Install CM 13 ROM On Sprint HTC One M8 Android Marshmallow 6.0.Thanks to a Xda developer now all Sprint Htc M8 users can install unofficial CyanogenMod 13 (CM 13) based on Marshmallow on their devices.Just follow the guide given below to safely Flash CM 13 ROM On Sprint HTC One M8 Android Marshmallow 6.0
According to Htc, its 2014 flagship Htc One M8 is going to get the official Android 6.0 Marshmallow update by the end of 2015.But this is only for the international variants.If you have a carrier branded variants, you might have to wait a bit longer to get the official Android 6.0 update.We have already posted a guide to update Htc One M8 (Internation) to official leaked Android 6.0 Marshmallow.The link will be given below.Follow that link to manually update GPE Htc M8 to official Marshmallow.
If you owned a Sprint HTC One M8 then there is a good news for you guys.Now there is a functional Unofficial CyanogenMod 13 (CM 13) ROM available for Sprint HTC One M8.You can easily download the ROM and flash via recovery.The ROM is developed by developer invisiblek over at Xda.The ROM is based on the sources code given by Team CM over GitHub.
The ROM is in beta so there are few bugs available.But remember guys this is the first release of the ROM.We are sure in future updates everything will be fixed.
→ Don’t worry we will provide all download links with step by step guide to Install CM 13 ROM On Sprint HTC One M8 Android Marshmallow 6.0 below.
CyanogenMod 13 ROMs For Devices:
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Htc One M8 Sprint while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Only for Sprint HTC One M8.So Don’t try on other variants of the device.
- Custom recovery (I recommend TWRP).
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files
→If you are interested to test this unofficial CM 13 ROM on Htc M8 Sprint then just follow the guide on How to Download & Install CM 13 ROM On Sprint Htc One M8 Android Marshmallow given below.
Download Sprint HTC One M8 CM13 ROM
→Always download the latest build
How to Install CM 13 ROM On Sprint HTC One M8 Android Marshmallow 6.0
Step By Step Guide
- First Download the CM 13 ROM and Gapps file from above links
- Then Connect your Sprint Htc One M8 to PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps file to it. Disconnect the device then. Remember the location of the files on device.
- After that, Boot your Sprint Htc One M8 into recovery mode. If you are rooted, you can use Quick Boot app from play store.Or you can do it manually.
To boot into stock recovery or TWRP recovery, power off your phone and press and hold volume down button and power button at the same time for 4-5 seconds. Once into the bootloader menu, choose recovery
- Once you are in TWRP, Follow this step by step guide to Install CM 13 ROM On Sprint HTC One M8 Android Marshmallow 6.0–>>How to Install CM13 Or AOSP Marshmallow ROMs Via TWRP Recovery On Any Android Phone
- Done!!!Now your Sprint Htc One M8 should be running android marshmallow 6.0 (CM 13)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.