In this article, you will learn how to Download & Install CM 13 ROM On Xiaomi Mi3W Code Name Cancro Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM.This is an unofficial Build of CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 and based on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.So if you want to try this ROM on your device then just follow the guide below on how to safely Flash CM 13 ROM On Xiaomi Mi3W.
Xiaomi Devices are very popular in India and China.The Xiaomi Devices are packed with great Specs and the price of the phones are very budget friendly.Xiaomi Mi3w is no exception.It is one of the most value for money phone you can get from the market.There are many custom ROMs available for the device and now Unofficial CM 13 is also available for download.
This CM 13 ROM is not developed by Team CM, but the ROM is based on CyanogenMod 13 Source Code released by Team CM.The ROM is based on Android’s latest Update Marshmallow.The ROM is in its development stage.It contains several bugs, major ones include Broken Camera. The Camera is not working.We don’t recommend you to use this as your daily driver but if you want to test this ROM then you can.Don’t worry we will provide full step by step guide below to flash CM 13 ROM On Xiaomi Mi3W
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xiaomi Mi3w while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Only for Xiaomi Mi3w
- Don’t try this on Other Redmi Devices
- Custom recovery (I recommend TWRP).
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
If you want to try this ROM then Follow the guide below on How to safely Download & Flash CM 13 ROM On Xiaomi Mi3W Android Marshmallow 6.0
How to Flash CM 13 ROM On Xiaomi Mi3W
Step By Step Guide
- First download CM 13 and Gapps files from the download section above.Then transfer them to internal memory of your Xiaomi Mi3w
- Then boot your device into recovery
- Then take a backup of you current ROM
- Ater that do a factory reset
- Then Flash the CM 13 and Gapps on you Xiaomi Mi3w for help, follow our detailed step-by-step guide to install CM13 at the link below:
If you want root access on your Device the follow the below guide
Done!!! Your Xiaomi Mi3w would be running CM 13.