Follow the guide to Install Stock ROM On Coolpad Mega 5 1851. The firmware is now uploaded to the web. It is compatible with a MediaTek ‘s MT6739 powered variant of the device. The firmware file name is Coolpad_1851_MT6739_20180809_8.1.0.zip. The firmware is based on Android 8.1 Oreo Mobile Os. The Firmware file is around 627 MB in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
If you are new to the Android ecosystem then let me tell you, stock ROM as the name suggests is the stock or pre-installed firmware which comes with the device. The firmware is developed by the manufacturer for a specific device. So you can’t flash any Stock ROM on your Android device. Every device’s Stock ROM is different. They may be based on Google’s same Android source code but they are different.
Coolpad is a Chinese mobile manufacturer who has been manufacturing smartphones for a few years now. They are very popular for their budget devices. The Coolpad Mega 5 1851 is one of their smartphones which is very popular and has a big userbase. If you own the device, then this post may help you in future.
Download Coolpad Mega 5 1851 Flash File / Stock ROM
Advantages Of Coolpad 1851 Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock Firmware To Unbrick your Coolpad 1851.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Coolpad 1851.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Coolpad 1851.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create backup on your device How To Create Backup On Android Devices (Non-Root Users)
Coolpad Mega 5 1851 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: MediaTek
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Coolpad Mega 5 1851
Steps To Install Stock ROM on Coolpad Mega 5 1851
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
We assume that this guide is helpful to you. You can comment on any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.