Now users can Download and Install crDroid OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat On Doogee X5.Doogee X5 users, we have a great news for you all as the device has now received the crDroid OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.The crDroid OS ROM For Doogee X5 is now available for download.Here we are sharing a detailed guide to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Doogee X5 Via crDroid OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Doogee X5 is an entry level android smartphone which was launched back in 2016.The Doogee X5 mobile features a 5.0″ (12.7 cm) display and runs on Android v5.1 Lollipop out of the box.It is powered by a Quad core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM.It houses a 2200 mAh battery.The rear camera is 5 MP.
Doogee X5 was launched with Android Lollipop and the device will not get the official Android 7.1 Nougat update.So there is only way to Update Doogee X5 To Android 7.1.1 Nougat and that is by Installing Custom ROMs.Special thanks to sofiane saci over needrom for sharing the crDroid OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Doogee X5.
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.crDroid OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat is based On Android 7.1 Nougat Source Code and Comes with all the Android 7.1 Nougat features with some extra customization options.These Custom ROMs give a fresh look to android and users have the full control of the system.Follow the simple guide to Install crDroid OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat On Doogee X5
About Android 7.1.2 Nougat:
The Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update is an incremental update that which comes with a number of bug fixes and optimizations.All the features from Android 7.0 and 7.1 are available in Android 7.1.2 Nougat.The performance and system stability is much improved with the latest update.One of the silent features introduced in 7.1.2 is fingerprint gestures
- [Download Links Added] crDroid OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.Now proceed To Install crDroid OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat On Fairphone 2.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- crDroid OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Doogee X5
- Download Official GApps For crDroid OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install crDroid OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat On Doogee X5 | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.