Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Cubot R15 and How to boot Cubot R15 Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Cubot R15 is a mid-range device from the company released in Feb 2019. The device comes equipped with 6.26 inches with IPS technology and the resolution is 1080 x 2240 pixels. The smartphone is powered by MediaTek MT6580P Processor coupled with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage with support up to 256GB via microSD. The Cubot R15 runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
The device sports an 8 MP rear dual camera setup on the back side with Dual-LED and AF. There is a 5 megapixels camera on the front. The device houses a 3000 mAh, Li-Polymer Non-Removable battery
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Cubot R15
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the UMI on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Cubot R15 Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.