Download Blackview BV9000 Pro Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: Blackview BV9000 Pro is an amazing device with all high-end specifications and the performance of the device is quite impressive. Blackview BV9000 Pro is currently running android Nougat and we know many of you users are waiting for the official android Oreo update for Blackview BV9000 Pro. If you are curious to know what is the current status of development of android Oreo for Blackview BV9000 Pro then you are at the right place, here we have gathered some of the common questions from the users and will answer them if you also have any queries on android Oreo for Blackview BV9000 Pro then comment them down.
About Blackview BV9000 Pro
Blackview BV9000 Pro comes equipped with a large 5.7-inch display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels.The device runs Android 7.1 Nougat Out of the box. The device is powered by an Octa core (2.6 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 + 1.6 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor coupled with 6 GB of RAM.It houses 4180 mAh non-removable battery.The mobile has a 13 MP main camera on the rear side.
The device has Mali-T880 MP2 GPU.It has 128 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD card.Overall the device is a great buy as it has a premium look and feels.It has some mid-range specifications and features.
Check Out Our Latest Post: List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie
About Android Oreo 8.0
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google.Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo.Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
Download Blackview BV9000 Pro Official Android Oreo 8.0 Update
How To Install Blackview BV9000 Pro Official Android Oreo 8.0
How to Install MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool (MTK Android Smartphones)
[FAQ] Blackview BV9000 Pro Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Blackview BV9000 Pro get the official Oreo update?
Answer: Yes, it will get the official Android Oreo 8.1 update. The hardware can easily support Android Oreo 8.1. The Blackview BV9000 Pro is one of the most important devices of Blackview so they must have started working on the official Android Oreo build.
Q) How Can I Download Blackview BV9000 Pro Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: As we mentioned earlier, Blackview BV9000 Pro will get the official update but as of now there is no Oreo update available for the device. When the update will release, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Blackview BV9000 Pro Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: The 8.0 Update has been released. According to some of the sources, the oreo 8.1 update will be available by 2019.
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]