[Current Status] Elephone P8 3D Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: Elephone is easily one of the top smartphone manufacturers in not only China but Asia. It has repeatedly released some mind-blowing devices with some of the best features that are available for mid-range devices. One of the biggest reasons for the huge success of Elephone is that it understands the requirements of the users and makes sure that they are fulfilled in their devices. Today, in this post, we will read about Elephone P8 3D and the current status on the official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 update.
About Elephone P8 3D
Elephone P8 3D is equipped with a 5.5-inch IPS display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p, a MediaTek MT6750T Octa-Core processor, ARM Mali-T820 MP2 GPU, 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64 GB internal storage capacity, and a non-removable 4050mAh Lithium-Ion Polymer battery.
It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat firmware, and its other features include a fingerprint scanner, a 13.0 + 2.0 MP primary camera, a 16.0 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, OTA Sync, and more.
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Elephone P8 3D Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Elephone P8 3D get the official Oreo update?
Answer: Yes, it will get the official Android Oreo 8.0 update. The hardware can easily support Android Oreo 8.0.The Elephone P8 3D is one of the most important devices of Elephone so they must have started working on the official Android Oreo build.
Q) How Can I Download Elephone P8 3D Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: As we mentioned earlier, Elephone P8 3D will get the official update but as of now there is no Oreo update available for the device. When the update will release, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Elephone P8 3D Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: According to some of the sources, the Oreo 8.0 update will be available by September 2018.
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page