[Current Status] Elephone P8 Mini Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: Elephone is a top brand which has quickly risen to become one of the best Chinese smartphone manufacturing brands across the world. Time and time again it has managed to release some excellent devices which have helped it become a highly in-demand brand of smartphones. Most of the Elephone devices come with high-end features at an incredibly reasonable price. Today, we are going to talk about one such device. Here, we will be discussing Elephone P8 Mini and the current status of official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 update.
About Elephone P8 Mini
Elephone P8 Mini comes equipped with a 5.0-inch IPS display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p, a powerful MediaTek MT6750T Octa-Core 1.5GHz ARM-A53 processor, ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU, 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64 GB internal storage capacity, and a non-removable 2860mAh Lithium-ion Polymer battery.
It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box while its other features include Dual SIM dual Standby, a 13.0 + 3.0 MP rear camera, a 16.0 MP front camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GLONASS, GPS, fingerprint scanner, and more.
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Elephone P8 Mini Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Elephone P8 Mini get the official Oreo update?
Answer: No as of now it is not looking like the device will get the official oreo update
Q) How Can I Download Elephone P8 Mini Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: If the update releases, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Elephone P8 Mini Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: No oreo for the device
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page