[Current Status] Oukitel Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: Oukitel is a highly popular Chinese smartphone manufacturing brand which has been releasing some excellent smartphones for quite some time. Through the years it has managed to release amazing smartphones with world-class features which has been one of the prime reasons for its unbelievable success. Today, we will discuss Oukitel Mix 2 and its current status on the Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 update.
About Oukitel Mix 2
Oukitel Mix 2 sports a 5.99-inch IPS display screen with full HD+ resolution of 2160×1080 pixels. It comes with a MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757CH 64-bit Octa-Core processor, ARM Mali-T880 MP2 GPU, 4/6 GB RAM, and 64 GB ROM storage capacity.
It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat firmware and has a non-removable 4080mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Its other features include a dual 16.0+2.0 MP primary camera, an 8.0 MP secondary camera, proximity sensor, fingerprint scanner, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HotKnot, OTG support, and more.
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Oukitel Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Oukitel Mix 2 get the official Oreo update?
Answer: Yes, it will get the official Android Oreo 8.0 update. The hardware can easily support Android Oreo 8.0.The Oukitel Mix 2 is one of the most important devices of Oukitel so they must have started working on the official Android Oreo build.
Q) How Can I Download Oukitel Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: As we mentioned earlier, Oukitel Mix 2 will get the official update but as of now there is no Oreo update available for the device. When the update will release, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Oukitel Mix 2 Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: According to some of the sources, the Oreo 8.0 update will be available by June 2018.
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page