[Current Status] Ulefone Armor 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: Ulefone is a world-class smartphone manufacturing brand that has been one of the top smartphone manufacturers in Asia thanks to its excellent range of smartphone devices and the excellent features provided by them. Time and time again they have come up with the latest technology to help them remain one of the best. Today, we will be giving you important information regarding Ulefone Armor 2 and the current status of its official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 update.
About Ulefone Armor 2
Ulefone Armor 2 sports a 5.0-inch IPS display screen with full HD display of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It comes loaded with a powerful MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757T Octa-Core processor, ARM Mali-T880 MP2 GPU, 6 GB LPDDR4x RAM, and 64 GB ROM storage capacity.
It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat firmware and has a non-removable 4700mAh Lithium-Polymer. Its other features include a fingerprint scanner, a 16.0 MP rear camera, a 13.0 MP front camera, dual SIM standby, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC support, and more.
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Ulefone Armor 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Ulefone Armor 2 get the official Oreo update?
Answer: Yes, it will get the official Android Oreo 8.0 update. The hardware can easily support Android Oreo 8.0.The Ulefone Armor 2 is one of the most important devices of Ulefone so they must have started working on the official Android Oreo build.
Q) How Can I Download Ulefone Armor 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: As we mentioned earlier, Ulefone Armor 2 will get the official update but as of now there is no Oreo update available for the device. When the update will release, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Ulefone Armor 2 Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: According to some of the sources, the Oreo 8.0 update will be available by June 2018.
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]