[Current Status] Ulefone Power 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: This post is for Ulefone Power 2 users who are waiting for Android Oreo update for their devices.Here we will be sharing all the details we know about the update.Ulefone is a popular Chinese smartphone manufacturer that has released some amazing smartphones with high-end specs at a reasonable price. Most of these devices come with an exciting list of features and specifications. Today, in this post, we are going to discuss Ulefone Power 2 and the current status of its official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 update. If you are an Ulefone Power 2 user, then you must read this post thoroughly.
About Ulefone Power 2
- 1 About Ulefone Power 2
- 2 About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- 3 [FAQ] Ulefone Power 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Ulefone Power 2 is an extremely powerful device as it comes with a long list of exciting features and specifications. It sports a 5.5-inch IPS display screen with a full HD+ resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. It comes packed with an MTK6750T Octa Core 1.5GHz Processor, ARM Mali-G71 MP2, 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM, and 64 GB internal storage capacity.
It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS and has a non-removable 6080mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Its other features include Dual SIM standby, fingerprint scanner, a 13 MP rear camera, an 8 MP front camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, and more.This series Ulefone devices are famous for the big batteries which give great battery life.
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Ulefone Power 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Ulefone Power 2 get the official Oreo update?
Answer: As of now, it is looking the device is not going to get the Oreo update.The hardware can easily support Android Oreo 8.0.We will update the post if we get any fresh information about the update
Q) How Can I Download Ulefone Power 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: If the update will release, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Ulefone Power 2 Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: As of now it looks like the device is not going to get the update.