[Current Status] Vernee M5 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: If you are looking for a low-budget smartphone with high-end features, then Vernee is the brand you are looking for. Vernee is an amazing smartphone manufacturing brand that has wowed its fan base by releasing some exceptional devices with not only exciting features and specifications but at an extremely low price as well. Today, we will be discussing Vernee M5 and its official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 update.
About Vernee M5
Vernee M5 comes equipped with a 5.2-inch IPS display screen with HD resolution of 1280x720p, a powerful MediaTek MT6750 64-bit Octa-Core processor, ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU, 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64 GB internal storage capacity, and a non-removable 3300mAh Lithium-Ion battery.
It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat firmware out of the box, and its other features include dual SIM dual standby, a 13.0 MP rear camera, an 8.0 MP front camera, fingerprint scanner, Wi-Fi, OTA sync, Bluetooth, GPS, and more.
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Vernee M5 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Vernee M5 get the official Oreo update?
Answer: Yes, it will get the official Android Oreo 8.0 update. The hardware can easily support Android Oreo 8.0.The Vernee M5 is one of the most important devices of Vernee so they must have started working on the official Android Oreo build.
Q) How Can I Download Vernee M5 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: As we mentioned earlier, Vernee M5 will get the official update but as of now there is no Oreo update available for the device. When the update will release, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Vernee M5 Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: According to some of the sources, the Oreo 8.0 update will be available by Septmber 2018.
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]