[Current Status] Vernee V2 Official Android Oreo 8.1 Update: Vernee is an extremely popular brand that has been one of the leading Chinese smartphone manufacturers in not only China but across the whole Asia. Through the years, they have managed to release some of the most amazing smartphones with high-end features that rival the best in this line. One of the best aspects of Vernee’s smartphones is that not only they come with exceptional features but they are available at extremely low prices. Today, we will be discussing Vernee V2 and the current status of official Android Oreo 8.1 update.
About Vernee V2
Vernee V2 is equipped with a 5.99-inch display screen with full HD+ resolution of 2160x1080p, a powerful MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763V Octa-Core processor, ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU, 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage capacity, and a non-removable 5800mAh Lithium-Polymer battery.
It runs on VOS which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo, and its other features include a dual 13.0 + 5.0 MP rear camera, a dual 8.0 + 5.0 MP front camera, dual SIM, fingerprint scanner, USB OTG support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and more.
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#095689″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
Check Out Our Latest Post: List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
About Android Oreo 8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Vernee V2 Official Android Oreo 8.1 Update
Q) Will Vernee V2 get the official Oreo update?
Answer: Yes, it will get the official Android Oreo 8.1 update. The hardware can easily support Android Oreo 8.0.The Vernee V2 is one of the most important devices of Vernee so they must have started working on the official Android Oreo build.
Q) How Can I Download Vernee V2 Official Android Oreo 8.1 Update?
Answer: As we mentioned earlier, Vernee V2 will get the official update but as of now there is no Oreo update available for the device. When the update will release, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Vernee V2 Android 8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: According to some of the sources, the Oreo 8.1 update will be available by June 2018.
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]