[Current Status] Vernee X Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: Vernee is a world-class brand that is known to release some of the most exceptional devices with not only high-end features but that too at an extremely low price range. This has been one of the reasons for the rapid rise of Vernee towards the top half list of the highly popular Android smartphone devices. Today, in this post, we will be giving you information about Vernee X and the current status of official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 update.
About Vernee X
Vernee X sports a 6.0-inch IPS display screen with full HD+ resolution of 2160×1080 pixels. It comes packed with a MediaTek Helio P23 MTK6753 64-bit Octa-Core processor, ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU, 4/6 GB LPDDR3 RAM, and 64 GB ROM storage capacity.
It comes with Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box and has a non-removable 6200mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Its other features include a 16.0+5.0 MP primary camera, a 13.0+5.0 MP secondary camera, Dual SIM dual standby, fingerprint sensor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, GPS, and more.
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Vernee X Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Vernee X get the official Oreo update?
Answer: Yes, it will get the official Android Oreo 8.0 update. The hardware can easily support Android Oreo 8.0.The Vernee X is one of the most important devices of Vernee so they must have started working on the official Android Oreo build.
Q) How Can I Download Vernee X Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: As we mentioned earlier, Vernee X will get the official update but as of now there is no Oreo update available for the device. When the update will release, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Vernee X Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: According to some of the sources, the Oreo 8.0 update will be available by June 2018.
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page