Full List Of Best Android Oreo ROMs For OnePlus 3T | Android Oreo (8.0/8.1) ROMs: OnePlus 3T was launched in November 2016. The phone comes equipped with a 5.50-inch touchscreen Full HD AMOLED display same as OnePlus 3. The device is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage (non-expandable). The OnePlus 3T sports a 16-megapixel main camera on the back and a 16-megapixel front selfie camera. The OnePlus 3T runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box and later updated to Android 8.0 Oreo. The OnePlus 3T houses a 3400mAh non-removable battery
OnePlus alongside with Xiaomi, Huawei and Lenovo have been dominating the Asian mobile market.OnePlus has a big loyal fanbase across the Globe. Because of that there are tons of development happen around OnePlus Devices. There are already some Android Oreo ROMs available for OnePlus 3T. We will be sharing the list below. Remember, this post will be updated regularly with new Android Oreo ROMs being added.
There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Android Oreo ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Android Oreo ROMs are feature rich. They provide loads of Android Oreoisation options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Android Oreo ROMs are well optimised for battery and performance. So, users are always in search of good Android Oreo ROMs for their Android smartphones.
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
- 0.1 What is Custom ROMs On Android?
- 0.2 Benefits Of Custom ROMs
- 0.2.0.1 1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
- 0.2.0.2 2) Root Access
- 0.2.0.3 For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
- 0.2.0.4 3) Regular Updates
- 0.2.0.5 4) Android Customization
- 0.2.0.6 5) Battery and Performance
- 0.3 Pre-Requirements:
- 0.4 DISCLAIMER
- 1 List of Best Android Oreo ROMs For OnePlus 3T (Android 8.1/8.0 Oreo)
- 2 How To Install Android Oreo ROMs On OnePlus 3T
Android Oreo ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are Android Oreoized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Android Oreo ROMs come with loads of extra Android customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Android Oreo ROMs are not provided by OnePlus or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Android Oreo ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Android Oreo ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 8.0 Oreo) On old device by installing third-party ROMs like Lineage Os 14.1 or 15. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Android Oreo ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Android Oreo ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Android Oreo ROMs.
4) Android Customization
Android is famous for Android customization and Android Oreo ROMs take this to another level. Unlike Stock vanilla android Android Oreo ROMs come with various Android Customization options. We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can Android Oreoize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Android Oreo ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Android Oreo ROMs come with Android Oreo Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Android Oreo ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Android Oreo ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look. The Android Oreo ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a Custom recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On OnePlus Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
List of Best Android Oreo ROMs For OnePlus 3T (Android 8.1/8.0 Oreo)
- Mokee OS Android 8.1 Oreo
- Resurrection Remix Oreo (RRv6.0)
- AICP 13.1 (Oreo)
- AOSiP Oreo OS
- CarbonROM (cr-6.1)
- Dirty Unicorns v12.1 (Oreo)
- Pixel-Experience Oreo ROM
- Official Lineage OS 15.1
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Unofficial)
- Nitrogen OS 8.1 ROM
- Paranoid Android 8.0 Oreo
More ROMs will be added soon.
| For Nougat ROMs List: One Plus 3T Best Android Nougat Custom ROMs Collection (Weekly Updated)
How To Install Android Oreo ROMs On OnePlus 3T
- Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom Recovery installed.
- First, download the desire Android Oreo ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
For Android Oreo ROMs Download Latest Gapps For Android Oreo | Android 8.0/8.1 GApps
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the ROM.