So as you guys already know that recently Open beta of Android Oreo of OxygenOS has been released. This update is not fully Android Oreo-based oxygen OS but the beta version but still you got enough time to play around with and to explore this new Open beta update. You can play with the new feature of the update and a lot more. Customize OxygenOS with JOnePlus Tools
If that’s not enough for you we have found an app for you which will help you to discover more hidden feature and customize your open beta of Android Oreo of OxygenOS. The name of the application is JOnePlus Tools which will help you to customize your OxygenOS 4+ and to discover the hidden features on your OnePlus device. Customize OxygenOS with JOnePlus Tools
The great part of this App is that you don’t require any root access for it. That’s mean if your OnePlus device is nonrooted you can still use this app to customize your OxygenOS but some of the features will be restricted so you have to grant the WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission manually via ADB. If you have rooted device then you won’t need to do anything all you have to do is to grant the supersu permission. Customize OxygenOS with JOnePlus Tools
You can download the JOnePlus Tools from the download section below.
Download JOnePlus Tools
Customize OxygenOS with JOnePlus Tools
How to Grant WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission
- First of all download the app from above download section
- Now install the app
- Now open PC/Laptop and connect your device to your PC/Laptop via USB cable.
- Open ADB and Fastboot on your PC/Laptop.
- Now enter the below command
adb shell pm grant net.jroot3d.joneplustools android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
jOnePlus Tools Feature List
- Editing quick settings tile header count
adb shell settings put secure sysui_qqs_count N
- Switches color for Quick Settings tiles
- Switches to monochrome mode from application or QS tile
- Enable call recorder in stock Phone app
adb shell settings put global op_voice_recording_supported_by_mcc 1
- Shortcuts for hidden OxygenOS settings (aggressive doze/apps auto-launch)
- Change the device’s virtual resolution
- Switches calibration of display (DCI-P3 present) (ROOT)
- Switches mobile data from application or QS tile (experimental) (ROOT)
adb shell settings put secure accessibility_display_daltonizer_enabled 1
- Switches Channel Bonding Mode 2.4GHz (experimental) (ROOT)
adb shell settings put system oem_black_mode_accent_color #xxxxxxxx
adb shell settings put system oem_white_mode_accent_color #xxxxxxxx
- Remove OnePlus Analytics (ROOT)
That’s all. If you have any queries related to this then please do ask in the comment section.