We all know that Android is an open source mobile os which allows users to modify everything. There are loads of custom modified ROMs available for Android devices which were developed by third-party developers. These ROMs offer better performance and features compared to the stock ROM but sometimes these are not as stable as the stock firmware. In any case, if you want to Install Stock ROM on Dexp Ursus S270, follow the guide given below.
Here we are sharing a detailed guide to Download and Install the Stock Firmware On Dexp Ursus S270. So If you are a user of the device and for some reason searching for stock ROM installation guide, then you have landed on the right page. Simply follow the given steps carefully to restore your device to stock firmware. The uploaded Firmware file name is Dexp_Ursus_S270_R01_V1.0_13122017_SPD.zip
There are two types of Firmware in the Android Ecosystem. 1) Stock Firmware 2) Custom Firmware/ ROM. Stock ROM is the firmware which comes pre-installed on the device and that is specially developed for the device hence provides better stability and performance. But as stock firmware has very limited features users usually root and install third-party ROMs to get new features and performance boost. But sometimes in that process, users brick their devices.
Dexp Ursus S270 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Dexp Ursus S270
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Dexp Ursus S270 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Stock ROM For Dexp Ursus S270
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Dexp Ursus S270
- First, Download and extract Spreadrum Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadrum Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.