[Current Status] Doogee Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: Doogee Mix 2 comes with a 5.99-inch IGZO display screen with full HD resolution of 2160x1080p.It has 18:9 Screen ratio, a powerful MediaTek Helio P25 Octa-Core processor (1.64GHz + 2.5GHz), ARM Mali-T880 MP4 GPU, 6 GB RAM, 64GB internal storage capacity, and a 4060mAh Li-Ion battery.
It comes with Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box, and its other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, BeiDou, USB Type-C, a dual 16.0+16.0 MP rear camera, a Dual 8MP + 8MP front camera, and more.
Doogee is a very famous name in Mobile manufacturing.It is a Chinese company which has come up with some excellent models one after the other.There are loads of good smartphones.Thee Doogee X20 is one of them.Its an entry level Android smartphone from the company.Many users have bought the device as it is a great buy for the price it comes in.Now many users are waiting for the next update.Here we are going to share everything we know about Doogee X20 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- 1 About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- 2 [FAQ] Doogee Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Doogee Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Doogee Mix 2 get the official Oreo update?
Answer: It is going to get the official Android 8.0 Oreo update as it is one of the main devices of the company
Q) How Can I Download Doogee Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.Update?
Answer: All the official firmware updates come via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Doogee Mix 2 Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: The update of Android Oreo 8.0 may come to the device by August 2018
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]