Download and Install Stock ROM On Doogee X5 Max S [Official Firmware]: The Doogee X5 Max S is powered by a MediaTek CPU. The firmware is for MT6737M versions. The firmware is 718 MB so we recommend having stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SP Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware file name is MP_mt6737_n370b_a48-abdelhalim_daoge_cc_64gbitp8d3_m_lte_3m-fdd-cs_mul_20160913-024333_songlixin_PC.zip. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
There are many reasons why a user wants to install stock firmware. The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users bricked their devices while rooting their device and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
Doogee X5 Max S Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Doogee X5 Max S
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Doogee X5 Max S Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Doogee X5 Max S
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.