This post will guide you to easily Downgrade Galaxy S8/S8 Plus to Nougat from Android 8.0 Oreo.The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, both are the latest flagship offerings from Samsung. With an infinity display, the best specs in the market, a rock solid camera, and a pretty slimmed down software experience, the Galaxy S8 has set out to become, yet again, the best smartphone in the world..for now.
Samsung has recently released official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 Update for both Samsung galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.Now Samsung is going to release the Oreo Beta 3 Update for these two devices as the previous builds have some bugs.If you have updated your Galaxy S8/S8+ to Oreo beta and now want to revert back to Android 7.0 Nougat, then we have got you covered.
We now have some very exciting features with Android Oreo out of the box. Some of these include faster app switching, Google’s smart auto-fill, Notification dots, snoozing and much more. Oreo devices also boot up almost twice as fast as on Nougat. Android Oreo also brings to the table better battery backup and performance with the new Doze mode.
If you have updated your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus to the leaked Oreo beta build, and want to revert back due to some unforeseen bugs or changes, then you can easily do so with the help of a clean software flash using Odin. In this guide, you will learn How to Downgrade Galaxy S8/S8 Plus to Nougat from Android 8.0 Oreo.
Downgrade Galaxy S8/S8 Plus From Oreo to Nougat
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- The device must be running on the latest firmware.
- Take a complete backup of device data.
- Keep the battery charge to 60% at least to prevent accidental shutdown.
- Download Verizon Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Stock ROMs | Firmware Collection
- Download T-Mobile Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Stock ROMs | Firmware Collection
- Download Sprint Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Stock ROMs | Firmware Collection
- Galaxy S8 Stock Nougat
- Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Nougat
Steps To Downgrade Galaxy S8/S8 Plus to Nougat from Android 8.0 Oreo
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to the post on “How to Downgrade Galaxy S8/S8 Plus to Nougat from Android 8.0 Oreo”, then feel free to comment down below your queries!