Guide On How to Downgrade OnePlus 3T to Android Marshmallow From Android Nougat: OnePlus 3T is the successor to OnePlus 3.It is one of the most selling phones of 2016.There are many users who are currently using the device as their daily driver.
In this article, we will be showing you ‘How to downgrade OnePlus 3T from Nougat to Marshmallow’. So if you are one who want to downgrade his OnePlus 3T to Marshmallow, then read this article carefully. Recently, OnePlus released Android 7.0 Nougat based OxygenOS 4.0.2 update for OnePlus 3T.
Many users updated their OnePlus 3T to Android Nougat and also many of them faced many major and minor issues and several people are unhappy with this update. With the help of this guide, those unhappy and unsatisfied users can downgrade their OnePlus 3T from Android Nougat (OxygenOs 4.0.2) to Android Marshmallow (OxygenOS 3.5.3).
Actually, Android Nougat is really impressive but for OnePlus 3T it is not that much good. There are several users who are disappointing with this update. So for those users, this article is made, you can easily Downgrade OnePlus 3 from Android Nougat to Android Marshmallow.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for OnePlus 3T only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create &Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘OEM Unlocking‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
HOW TO Downgrade OnePlus 3T to Android Marshmallow From Android Nougat
- For downgrading OnePlus 3T to Android Marshmallow, Check out this article → How To Install OxygenOS 3.5.3 On OnePlus 3T
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.