Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017: After almost a year since the release of Android Nougat 7.0, Samsung is finally rolling out the update to the Galaxy A3 2017. The device was launched earlier this year with the older version of Android Marshmallow 6.0. The Nougat update for the Galaxy A3 2017 comes with the build number A320YDXU1BQG5. The update is currently being sent out to the A3 2017 users globally in the form of OTA.
The Android Nougat update is sized around 1.74 GB and it comes along with the June security patch update. The update also brings with it a lot of new features like split screen multi tasking, improved doze, faster app installation times and overall performance and stability improvements. If you have an unrooted Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 with the stock ROM installed you will receive the OTA notification for the Nougat update.
You can check for the update from settings –> about device –> Software update. If you have not received the update yet, don’t worry, the update is being sent out in phases and it might take some time to reach your device. If you want to manually install the update right now, then you can follow our step by step instructions below.
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT ON SAMSUNG GALAXY A3 2017 (A320YDXU1BQG5)
- Download Android Nougat 7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
HOW TO INSTALL A STOCK FIRMWARE USING ODIN
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us in the comments section!