We’ve got an update for Huawei Mate 9 Pro. If you want to update your Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29 to Android 7.0 Nougat then you are at the right place. Here we’ll tell you how to Download and Install B200 Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 9 Pro. You can test the sweetness of Nougat on your own Huawei Mate 9 Pro. This official update packed with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and based on EMUI 5.0 OS. This is a very important update for your device which brings a lot of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Download Full Update Mate 9 Pro LON-L29.zip
Steps To Flash Official Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Before getting started, the Huawei Mate 9 Pro phone should have the stock unrooted firmware installed.
- First, download the update file for your Huawei Mate 9 Pro device from the link given above.
- Create a folder named “dload” in the root of your internal storage of your device.
- Transfer the “Update.app” file you downloaded to this folder.
- Next, navigate to the Settings app and go into Update option. Press the menu key and chose Local update.
- The file will be shown there, just tap on it and initiate the update process.
This process may take some time, so wait for the process to finish successfully. Once the update process is finished, the phone will Reboot automatically. Done! You have installed the latest Android 7.0 Nougat on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro.
If you still have any queries, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page