Download and Install Flyme OS 6 On Nomi i503 Jump (Android Marshmallow): If you own a Nomi i503 Jump user who is tired of looking for a guide that will help you install Flyme OS 6, then this post will be like gold dust for you. In this post, you will get all the details on rooting, custom ROMs, their benefits, and more. After that, we will give you an elaborate instruction manual to help you install this custom ROM.
The Nomi i503 Jump was released in 2015 and it was an entry-level Android device. It has a 5-inch TFT display screen with 480P Screen. It is powered by Spreadtrum SC7731 CPU with ARM Cortex-A7, 1300 MHz, 4 Cores processor coupled with 1 GB LPDDR3 RAM and 8 GB ROM storage capacity. It has Mali-400 MP2 GPU. It houses non-removable 2000 mAh Lithium-Ion battery. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box and its other features include Wi-Fi, a 5.0 MP rear camera, a 0.3 MP front camera, Bluetooth, OTG Support, fingerprint scanner, USB, and more.
Even though more and more people are becoming aware of rooting and custom ROMs but there is still a huge amount of casual users who are unaware of the exceptional features provided by them. It is a misconception that rooting is extremely complex as it is anything but that. Once you have rooted your device, you can easily install a custom ROM on your device. Popular custom ROMs like Lineage OS and Resurrection Remix can go a long way in improving the flexibility, efficiency, and power of an Android smartphone. Today, in this post, we will discuss Flyme OS 6 and how you can easily install it on your Nomi i503 Jump.
There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Custom ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature rich. They provide loads of customization options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Custom ROMs are well optimized for battery and performance. So, users are always in search of good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones.
About Flyme OS
Flyme Os is an aftermarket firmware which is developed and maintained by Meizu. This custom firmware or ROM is based on Android Operating system and comes with all most all the Meizu devices. Just like Xiaomi’s MIUI, Meizu’s Flyme OS is also available as a Custom ROM for many non-Meizu Android devices. The current official version is Flyme OS 7 which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
What is Custom ROMs On Android and What are the benefits?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 8.0 Oreo) On old device by installing third-party ROMs like Flyme OS 6 or 15. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level. Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options. We are sharing a few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize the navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look. The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Flyme OS 6 ROM On Nomi i503 Jump.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Flyme OS 6 For Nomi i503 Jump
- Download Flyme OS 6 || Source (v22.214.171.124 R)
- Download Official GApps For Official Flyme OS 6 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Best ROMs List: Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For Nomi i503 Jump (Updated Daily)
Steps To Download and Install Flyme OS 6 On Nomi i503 Jump
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into thelatest Android
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.