Download and Install Lineage Os 14.1 On Vernee Apollo X (Android 7.1.2 Nougat): The best part of Android Os is that there are loads of customization option a user gets. Lineage Os 14.1 which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat finally made its way to the Vernee Apollo X. The device has previously received some custom ROMs. Remember, the ROM is an unofficial build and not developed by the Team Lineage.
Vernee Apollo X is a 4G Phablet. It runs Android 6.0 marshmallow out of the box. It features a large 5.5 inch Full HD display. It is powered by an Helio X20 Deca Core 2.3GHz processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM. It sports a 13.0MP Rear Camera, Type-C, Full Metal Body and Fingerprint Scanner.
Android is the most used and popular mobile operating system in the world. There are more thousands and thousands of manufacturers which are making Android devices. The popularity of Android OS is because of the freedom of customization it offers. Unlike iOS, everything on an Android device (software related) can easily be modified to match users taste.
Android users can root their device easily and can install TWRP or any other recovery. The rooting process on Android is easier compared to iOS. Once custom recovery is installed, users can flash Custom ROMs which are modified Android Operating systems developed by an Android developer or a group of developers. There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Custom ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature rich. They provide loads of customization options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Custom ROMs are well optimized for battery and performance. So, users are always in search of good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones.
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Lineage Os 14.1 Nougat On Vernee Apollo X
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Lineage Os 14.1 On Vernee Apollo X
- Download the ROM
- Download Lineage Os 14 || Credit: Cleopatra Bianchi
- Download Gapps
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Lineage Os 14.1 On Vernee Apollo X | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Guide 1 > How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Guide 2 > How To Flash GApps (Zip) via TWRP Recovery
- Guide 3 > How To Install Magisk On Android Nougat To Gain Root
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the latest Android
- If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.