Download/Install Lineage OS 15 For Galaxy A3 (2017) | Install Android 8.0 Oreo: Today, in this post, we will be sharing with you how you can download and install the latest LineageOS 15 for your Galaxy A3 (2017). This unofficial update has been released and is available for several devices including Galaxy A3 (2017). This update is based on the source code of Android 8.0 Oreo OS and comes with most of the features of Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with 720 pixels by 1280 pixels resolution.It is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM.It has 16GB of internal storage expandable upto 256GB via a microSD card.The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front facing camera for selfies.The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) runs Android 6.0 and houses a 2350mAh non removable battery
This new update is the latest addition to the growing list of excellent custom ROMs released by the famous LineageOS or previously known as CyanogenMod group. With this new update, the Galaxy A3 (2017) users will get to experience some of the latest features of Android 8.0 OS like the split-screen mode, picture-in-picture mode, and other options for tinkering with the settings.
The Galaxy A3 (2017) users that are interested in this new Custom Unofficial ROM update and want to download and install it can do so by following this simple step-by-step guide mentioned below and Once the ROM is available we will update the post with active link and you can then download Lineage OS 15 For Galaxy A3 (2017)
If you are a Galaxy A3 (2017) user and want to download and install the LineageOS 15 update on your device, then all you need to do is fulfil some pre-requirements, complete few downloads, and then follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.We will update the post with all the latest information about the ROM and Once the ROM is available users can Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Galaxy A3 (2017) (Lineage OS 15)
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.Lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source Code and Comes with all the Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, split-screen mode and better battery optimization.Follow the guide to Install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy A3 (2017)[symple_box color=”black” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Status: Not available.Work On the Unofficial build has been started and may be available in coming weeks.We will add the link once it got released.[/symple_box]
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Lineage OS 15 Features | Android 8.0 Oreo Features
As lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
Android 8.0 Oreo now comes with Autofill feature which was available in the Chrome browser until now. The feature, Auto Fill mode which means that the OS will save your Email Address as well as Password. This will save your precious time.
#2 Adaptive Icons
Now Android also added Adaptive Icons which means that the smartphone will now have an option to modify the default icons for various applications in many shapes such as squircle, square, rounded and others. This is done to ensure that the icons on different apps are in line with the other apps for uniformity purpose. This will make your phone looks cool and minimalistic
#3 Updated Emoji
In Android 8.0 Oreo, Google has once again updated the default emojis present in the Android OS to a blob-less emoji version rather than blob version which was seen on Android 7.0.There many new emojis are added to enhance your messaging experience
#4 Notification Dots
This feature is same as the one present on Android 7.0 Nougat where users can long press on home screen to see the options but this feature is now extended to show notifications of that particular app by long pressing the icon.
#5 Picture -In- Picture Mode
The picture in Picture mode which is also known as PiP mode is also added to Android 8.0 Oreo. This will be shown in floating window rather than the split-screen.
#6 Google Play Protect and 2X Boot Time
This “Google Play Protect” is added in the Google Play Store and it will be a background service that will check for apps and its usage and data storage permissions and notify users if it is safe to install and use the app.
Thanks to the great optimization in Android 8.0 Oreo, the boot will now take 10 seconds to do so which is a significant improvement. (Previously 15-20 Sec.)
Above are some of the main features Android 8.0 Oreo (Lineage OS 15.0) comes with. But there are much more. Overall Lineage OS is the best Custom ROM available for Android.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.Now proceed To Install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy A3 (2017)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- Lineage OS 15 Download for the device (15.1)
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
Steps To Install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy A3 (2017) | Android 8.0 Oreo Update [ Lineage OS 15 For Galaxy A3 (2017) ]
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram