Download and Install Lineage Os 15 On Lenovo K3 Note (aio_otfp) | Android 8.0 Oreo Custom ROM: Lenovo K3 Note 4G is a budget android device from Lenovo.Lenovo K3 Note is the successor to the very popular Lenovo K2 Not.Lenovo K3 Note comes with Android 5.0 lollipop out of the box and currently running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.This device will not receive the official Android 8.0 Oreo update which means users have to depend on Custom ROMs to update their device to latest Android Nougat.Follow the guide to Safely Install Lineage OS 15 On Lenovo K3 Note (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Lenovo K3 Note has a 5.5 inch Full HD Display.It sports a 13MP Rear Camera and a 5MP Front Camera.It houses a 2900 mAh Li-Ion Battery.It is powered by ARM Cortex-A53 (MediaTek MT6752 64-bit 4G LTE) Octa Core 1.7GHz Processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 16 GB ROM | Expandable Up to 32 GB
This ROM is developed and shared by XDA senior member daniel_hk.If you want to know more about this unofficial Lineage OS 15 For K3 Note, then we recommend you to check the development page here.The ROM is in its beta stage so there are many bugs for which it can’t be used as daily driver.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Lineage OS 15 Features | Android 8.0 Oreo Features:
As lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
Android 8.0 Oreo now comes with Autofill feature which was available in the Chrome browser until now. The feature, Auto Fill mode which means that the OS will save your Email Address as well as Password.This will save your precious time
#2 Adaptive Icons
Now Android also added Adaptive Icons which means that the smartphone will now have an option to modify the default icons for various applications in many shapes such as squircle, square, rounded and others. This is done to ensure that the icons on different apps are in line with the other apps for uniformity purpose.This will make your phone looks cool and minimalistic
#3 Updated Emoji
In Android 8.0 Oreo, Google has once again updated the default emojis present in the Android OS to a blob-less emoji version rather than blob version which was seen on Android 7.0.There many new emojis are added to enhance your messaging experience
#4 Notification Dots
This feature is same as the one present on Android 7.0 Nougat where users can long press on home screen to see the options but this feature is now extended to show notifications of that particular app by long pressing the icon.
#5 Picture -In- Picture Mode
The picture in Picture mode which is also known as PiP mode is also added to Android 8.0 Oreo.This will be shown in floating window rather than the split-screen.
#6 Google Play Protect and 2X Boot Time:
This “Google PLay Protect” is added in the Google Play Store and it will be a background service that will check for apps and its usage and data storage permissions and notify users if it is safe to install and use the app.
Thanks to the great optimization in Android 8.0 Oreo, the boot will now take 10 seconds to do so which is a significant improvement. (Previously 15-20 Sec.)
Above are some of the main features Android 8.0 Oreo (Lineage OS 15.0) comes with.But there are much more.Overall Lineage OS is the best Custom ROM available for Android.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.Now Follow the guide to Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Lenovo K3 Note (aio_otfp)
- Lineage OS 15.1 For Lenovo K3 Note is now available (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download Lineage OS 15.0 for Lenovo K3 Note (aio_otfp)
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
How to install Lineage OS 15 On Lenovo K3 Note (aio_otfp) | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.